MAPSA’s Management assumes and promotes the Environmental Policy described below:
- Fulfilment of applicable regulations and laws regarding ecological and environmental protection.
- Use of appropriate resources to reduce energetic consumption and to protect waste, applying measures that minimise the environmental effects of the company's activities.
- Information for the administration and workers as to all of the risks that the products and facilities may create for health, workplace safety and the environment, and also the protective measures taken.
- Evaluation of the effects on health, workplace safety and the environment our products, production procedures and waste may have.
- Collaboration with our providers, both for raw materials and for sub-contracting, so as to improve their procedures regarding the environment.
- Appropriate information and training all company personnel so they develop and apply good environmental practises.
- At the highest level, company management assumes all commitments stipulated in these principles and will obtain the resources necessary to fulfil them.